Sunday, January 2, 2011

Two posts in one day! Unbelievable, right?
I desperately miss taking pictures of my meals, a weird thing to miss I know, so I figure that I will start that up again. In addition to my real accountability parter I want to involve you all in my continuance of the getting healthy campaign. While I don't want my 2011 to be primarily focused on weight loss it is still something that is going to be happening this year. Maybe I won't take pictures of everything I eat but I will provide the updates and hopefully they will be often.

Breakfast: 250 calories
Thomas mini bagel with cream cheese and lox: 215 calories
Cup of coffee with half and half: 25 calories
Tangerine: 10 calories

Lunch:
Spinach and cheese ravioli with marinara sauce and grilled chicken: 420 calories
Snack piece of sausage a grapefruit soda: 180

Dinner: Chips and salsa/ pita and hummus and one bite of a cookie

Total: 850 calories

No comments:

Post a Comment